Why choose GDECA for the
next step in your career?
Gravity Data Engineering and Cloud Analytics (GDECA) is a fast-growing consulting practice focused on helping our clients leverage the AWS cloud to turn enterprise data into actionable insights and concrete business results.
GDECA is a start-up data engineering and cloud analytics consulting practice. As a GDECA consultant, you will have a rare, ground floor opportunity to build your career and a new business at the same time. Your thoughts and perspectives will provide direct impact and shape our practice and approach. Your day-to-day performance will set the foundation for our growth together.
GDECA offers a well-defined career path and trajectory that provides data engineering and cloud analytics professionals the opportunity to move into technical leadership roles far faster than traditional consulting organizations.
- Analyst > Sr. Analyst (1 Year)
- Sr. Analyst > Consultant (2 Years)
- Consultant > Sr. Consultant (1 Year)
- Sr. Consultant > Solution Architect (1 Year)
- Solution Architect > Sr. Solution Architect (2 Years)
GDECA values continuous learners and we actively support the growth of your technical skills. GDECA works exclusively with cutting edge technologies and services from top cloud providers including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Snowflake, Databricks and H2O.ai. You will leverage this technology to develop and deliver impactful solutions for our clients, increasing your knowledge and value along the way.
GDECA provides continuous technical and personal development opportunities. This takes many forms including:
- Hands on technical training delivered by GDECA Data Engineering and Cloud Analytics Practice Directors
- Hands on technical training on all relevant technologies delivered through GDECA technology partners (AWS, Snowflake, Databricks and H2O.ai) and leading 3rd party providers
- Dedicated weekly time to earn technical certifications with GDECA technology partners AWS, Snowflake, Data Bricks and H2O.ai
- Fully paid attendance for relevant technical conferences
- Technical presentation opportunities within GDECA and at relevant technical conferences
Every GDECA full-time technical resource receives a meaningful stock/equity grant in the business on their start date. GDECA owners and leaders want everyone in the company to have an opportunity to build their personal wealth as we build the value of the business together. We also offer a 401K plan with numerous investment options across all major asset categories.
In addition to the long-term wealth building opportunity provided by GDECA stock and our 401K plan, we also provide our consultants with shorter term wealth building opportunities through above market cash compensation. You will earn a competitive base salary and bonus opportunities based on the following:
- Utilization Rates
- Client Feedback
- Peer & Manager Feedback
- Asset Creation
- Keynote and Conference Speaking Engagements
GDECA provides Fortune 500 caliber benefits including medical, dental, and vision. Additional benefits available including life, disability and employee assistance. Optional ancillary benefits such as pet insurance and legal coverage.
New GDECA full-time employees receive a minimum of 25 days paid time off per year including holidays and your birthday.
GDECA employees have flexible opportunities to work from client sites, GDECA office locations, or their home office depending on the nature of their current assignments.